RE: Problem in execution of Unix Shell script from Oracle Stored

From: Vadim Gorbounov <vgorbounov_at_simplyengineering.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 13:35:05 -0800

Hey,
Sanjay,
Check
this
<FONT

size=2>
<A

href="http://osi.oracle.com/wa/ask/owa/ask_tom_pkg.display?p_dispid=952229840241">http://osi.oracle.com/wa/ask/owa/ask_tom_pkg.display?p_dispid=952229840241

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Sanjay Sinha   [mailto:sansinhak_at_hotmail.com]Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 1:00   AMTo: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-LSubject:   Problem in execution of Unix Shell script from Oracle Stored   Procedure.

  Hi,
  Is any way in Oracle, By which I can execute Unix Shell Script file from   Oracle Stored Procedure.
  I have to run a Unix Shell script file only from Oracle Stored   Procedure.
  Help in this matter is highly appreciated.   Thanks
  Sanjay.