RE: PVCS Dimensions

From: Kimberly Smith <kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 13:02:57 -0800

Are you using it for just Tracker type stuff or are you using it for source control as well? We already use PVCS for the Tracker portion of the application and that does not use much space at all. Problem is, I can't tell from the doco if the deltas are stored in the database or is that still stored on the file system and just the info that a delta exists is stored in the database.

Author: Kimberly Smith
  INET: kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com