RE: Offtopic: Canada and America

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:47:57 -0800

but you must come to NY as well! not just the city (although that's a requirement) but upstate NY as well.

one of the things I love best about living here is that I have the energy of the city, and I can also have the beauty and peace of the mountains upstate -- all within a 2 hour drive.

But then, I'm prejudiced, I've never lived outside the greater NY metropolitan area. :)

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com