RE: Batch SQL hangs on locked row

From: Paul Baumgartel <PaulB_at_instipro.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:37:50 -0800

The semicolon denotes the end of the anonymous block and the slash executes it, so it's not executing twice.

Paul Baumgartel
InstiPro, Inc.
paul.baumgartel_at_instipro.com
212 813-0829 x103 (office)
917 549-4717 (mobile)

Author: Smith, Ron L.
  INET: rlsmith_at_kmg.com

Author: Paul Baumgartel
  INET: PaulB_at_instipro.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Mar 16 2001 - 11:37:50 CST