RE: PVCS Dimensions

From: <blair_at_pjm.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:24:19 -0800

We are Kimberly. Since the consultant who installed the system was not able to provide much guidance I created a small database and we'll see. I think the learning curve for that product is big so it will be a year before we see any signifiant amount of data going into the datbase.

I created PCMS_DATA at 500M, the rollback TS at 10M, system at 50M, and a 30M Users TS. I usually give users UNLIMITED against the USERS ts and then let them fight it out if they need more.

It has been 8 months and the PCMS_DATA tablespace is only 25% full.

..tomm

  INET: blair_at_pjm.com