RE: Java pools and 8i -- necessary?

From: Shaw, John B <jbshaw_at_ingr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:54:10 -0800

I dropped mine to 1M and had export problems - support had me raise to 20M and export started working again (NT)

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

Author: Shaw, John B
  INET: jbshaw_at_ingr.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Mar 15 2001 - 16:54:10 CST