RE: OT -- Canada and U.S. (was: oracle and America)

From: John Lewis <jlewis_at_punchnetworks.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:13:15 -0800

Bravo!

Canada is wonderful place!!! What a boring little planet this would be if we all thought the same way. God save us from 'one size fits all'.

As a Northwesterner, I find myself having more in common with Canada, esp. British Columbia, than those "bubba's" in Washington, DC.

john f. lewis

        Author: Raghu Kota
          INET: raghukota_at_hotmail.com

Author: Boivin, Patrice J