RE: Oracle JDBC driver

From: Dasko, Dan <Dan.Dasko_at_cdicorp.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:57:25 -0800

Which version JDK are you using? I only got the thin driver working. Try getting the thin driver working.

Dan

Author: mai huynh
  INET: mhuynh5_at_hotmail.com

This e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of all known computer
viruses by the MessageLabs Virus Control Center.  However, it is still
recommended that you use local virus scanning software to monitor for the
presence of viruses.
Author: Dasko, Dan
  INET: Dan.Dasko_at_cdicorp.com