RE: oracle and America

From: Jacques Kilchoer <Jacques.Kilchoer_at_quest.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:54:41 -0800

Well said. Who on the list is Canadian? I think our list friends from the frozen north should get together to develop their own brand of UNIX. You can call it Canux. :)

Once Canux is written and available for an Intel or Amdahl processor, I promise I'll install it on my PC at home. But please make it "Linux-compatible". Also it should have an install option for french of course. I want to see french man pages. Received on Wed Mar 14 2001 - 15:54:41 CST