RE: oracle and America

From: Kimberly Smith <kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:40:45 -0800

We don't want to be powerful though. Actually, I am half kidding there. I do believe that Canada can stand on its own if need be. I believe they proved it in the last war we participated in. Its that we normally choose not to join in war. We do support the USA when ever asked (as it is always a NATO thing) and we do command the NATO Atlantic Navy force out of Halifax, NS.

As a Canadian I spend a lot of time picking on my country. We all pretty much do so (even those who deny it) but at the same time I will defend it to anyone who critizes it. If it weren't for the mountains here in Oregon I would still be there and fully plan on returning.

Author: Raghu Kota
  INET: raghukota_at_hotmail.com

Author: Kimberly Smith
  INET: kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com