RE: Off topic, humour, flagrant breach of the rules

From: Steve Orr <sorr_at_arzoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 12:42:33 -0800

Hey Dave,

GREAT STUFF!! It was nice having you in the Silicon Valley neighborhood. Please don't forget that classic, "Do You Know the Way to San Jose?" :) Just had some
"stout" medicine (oatmeal stout that is) at the Rock Bottom Cafe this
weekend so when you're ever back in the neighborhood just let me know... The next stout's on me.

So how many miles did you put on your bike anyway? Might be kind of hard to bicycle commute in Calgary this time of year. :)

Keep in touch!
Steve Orr

Author: Dave Morgan
  INET: dmorgan_at_bartertrust.com