RE: Forms, Client, and the meaning of life.

From: Steve Orr <sorr_at_arzoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:23:33 -0800

Hey Chris!

Good to see you on the list again. You must still be working with that SCT Banner CIS Utilities "stuff." :>)

What's the other 3rd party thingy? Are you just talking about problems with the co-existence of Net8 and SQL*Net 2.3 and different TCP adaptors? I experienced that within the Banner Forms environment and another 3rd party app but it's been a couple of years and alzheimers is setting in... but the solution was on the Windoze PC client side of things and it all worked together peacefully. The use of different adaptors didn't seem to bother Windoze or the network any.

Regarding the meaning of life... it varies by individual but for me it's living close to the slopes during ski season.

Still stuck in Silicon Valley,
Steve Orr

Author: Steve Orr
  INET: sorr_at_arzoo.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Mar 13 2001 - 18:23:33 CST