RE: AW: Script for reversing a string?

From: Adams, Matthew (GEA, 088130) <MATT.ADAMS_at_APPL.GE.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 12:57:52 -0800

If you were a member of the international oracle users group, you would have found this function documented in the Jan. 2001 issue of Select magizine

R. Matt Adams  - GE Appliances - matt.adams_at_appl.ge.com      Contrary to popular opinion, Unix is user friendly.      It's just particular about who it makes friends with.