RE: (Fwd) Re: (Fwd/Oracle) Does NT write to random locations on d

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 10:29:44 -0800

Another link http://www.mcpmag.com/news/default.asp?url=010209 <http://www.mcpmag.com/news/default.asp?url=010209>

Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Boivin, Patrice J [SMTP:BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca]
        Sent:   Tuesday, March 13, 2001 1:27 PM
        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
        Subject:        RE: (Fwd) Re: (Fwd/Oracle) Does NT write to random
locations on d
        Windows NT --> Windows2000 --> Windows XP Professional
        Windows95 --> Windows 98 --> WndowsME --> Windows XP
        As far as I know.

http://www.microsoft.com/trainingandservices/default.asp?PageID=mcp&PageCall úq&SubSiteÎrt/mcse&AnnMenu=mcse - 3title <http://www.microsoft.com/trainingandservices/default.asp?PageID=mcp&PageCal lúq&SubSiteÎrt/mcse&AnnMenu=mcse#3title> úq&SubSiteÎrt/mcse&AnnMenu=mcse#3title

<http://www.microsoft.com/trainingandservices/default.asp?PageID=mcp&PageCal

        lúq&SubSiteÎrt/mcse&AnnMenu=mcse#3title>
        For those who don't know, you can take a peek at Windows XP here:
        http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/windowsxp_luna.asp
<http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/windowsxp_luna.asp>
        <http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/windowsxp_luna.asp
<http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/windowsxp_luna.asp> >
        This is the moving target Bill Gates set for Microsoft, for a while
we thought NT was going to upgrade to NT5, and Windows98 to Windows2000. Then the new versions were renamed Windows2000, and WindowsME. He has been pushing to merge the two streams, but they haven't been quite able to do that. They are converging though.
        Regards,
        Patrice Boivin
        Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

        Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des systèmes
        Technology Services        | Services technologiques
        Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique
        Maritimes Region, DFO      | Région des Maritimes, MPO

        E-Mail: boivinp_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca <mailto:boivinp_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
<mailto:boivinp_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca <mailto:boivinp_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca> >

        Author: Boivin, Patrice J

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca