DBMS_UTILITY ?

From: Bunyamin K.Karadeniz <bunyamink_at_havelsan.com.tr>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 01:16:43 -0800

dbms_utility.analyze_schema ( '&OWNER', 'ESTIMATE', NULL, 5 ) ;

1) wHAT DOES THAT PROCEDURE DO? I could not find it in the documentation. Does it analyze all tables in a given user.?? I mean Does it do  the below?
2) Then what is NULL and 5 is used for ? Analyze table scott.xxx estimate statistics; // repeating for all tables of user.