Re: Script for reversing a string?

From: Connor McDonald <hamcdc_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 01:02:37 -0800

SQL> select reverse('abc') from dual;

REV

---
cba

=== message truncated === ===== Connor McDonald http://www.oracledba.co.uk "Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue" ____________________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Get your free @yahoo.co.uk address at http://mail.yahoo.co.uk or your free @yahoo.ie address at http://mail.yahoo.ie -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?Connor=20McDonald?= INET: hamcdc_at_yahoo.co.uk Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).