RE: Discount for register the exam

From: Wendy Y <lannyue_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 11:28:23 -0800

guess you are right!
  Kimberly Smith <kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com> wrote:

Best discount program I have found so far has been my employer.  0 cost to me.  Other then that I think you can only apply one discount at a time can't you?

-----Original Message-----From: WENDY YUE [mailto:lannyue_at_yahoo.com]Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2001 11:45 AMTo: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-LSubject: Discount for register the exam Hi, Gangs:
I'm planning to take DBA Exam soon. Does anyone know how to get extra discount (besides 20% OTN discount) when register an exam? Thanks

Do You Yahoo!?Yahoo! Auctions - Buy the things you want at great prices!Do You Yahoo!? Yahoo! Auctions - Buy the things you want at great prices! Received on Mon Mar 12 2001 - 13:28:23 CST