oracle and America and Microslop

From: William Beilstein <BeilstWH_at_obg.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:40:01 -0800

When I ran the original "Oracle and America" e-mail, Windows tried to force a download of an additional package from Microsoft to view it. I don't know what it wants (I wouldn't let it proceed). Microslop is so weak in security, I would NEVER allow a automatic download from anyone without knowing what it was. The other interesting thing is that I was not given an option to exit the download. I had to do the three finger salute and do an end task on the email viewer. I hate Microslop.

>>> carmichr_at_hotmail.com 03/12/01 12:35PM >>>
I think your friend, well, to put it nicely, was misinformed

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com

Author: William Beilstein
  INET: BeilstWH_at_obg.com