Re: How to know which are the snapshots suposed to be getting ref

From: Don Jerman <djerman_at_dot.state.nc.us>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 10:42:17 -0800

I've had some problems with 8.1.5 on NT where snapshots did not deregister properly when dropped -- preventing purging. If you've ever destroyed snapshots on one of your machines you might check DBA_REGISTERED_SNAPSHOTS on the master to see if there are 'extras' which you can then deregister manually.