RE: (Fwd) RE: (Fwd/Oracle) Does NT write to random locations on d

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 18:28:02 -0800

 IMHO, the disk toolsuite that is unbeatable is by O&O Defrag.

something like oodefrag.com....

i have been using this to great effect for years.

and

they have some truly and really neat optimization utilities....

NT users will like this site.....

hth!

Author: Eric D. Pierce
  INET: PierceED_at_csus.edu

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists