RE: Forgot password for "internal" , any ideeas what I can do?

From: William Beilstein <BeilstWH_at_obg.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 14:04:21 -0800

Internal is NOT a user, it is the SYS user opened in a special mode. To connect as internal you must have set the Oracle password file to the SYS password and be logged onto the server as the Oracle administrative user. On a Unix system this is normally the "oracle" user with belongs to the "dba" group.

>>> Eddy Confer <EConfer_at_confluence.com> 03/09/01 04:10PM >>>
Pankaj
You say that you can change the internal password by connecting as SYS. Connecting
from where as SYS? SysMgr. After I connect do I just issues the alter user command to
change the internal password.

Thanks

Author: Pankaj
  INET: gpankaj_at_yahoo.com