Re: Problems Killing Sessions

From: Eriovaldo do Carmo Andrietta <eca_at_widesoft.com.br>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 03:32:12 -0800

Friend Christian :

Our session is up yet, and ACTIVE.
We have already seen this situation but status was KILLED, for us it is strange.

In v$transaction this sessions doesn´t exist.

About the sequence of commands you said, it actualy happened We applyed several commands in several sequences ...

but the session is ACTIVE yet

Are there anyway ?

Eriovaldo do Carmo Andrietta

Author: Eriovaldo do Carmo Andrietta