Re: Virus Alert! (yes, you can open this)

From: Kresimir Fabijanic <kresimir_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 03:24:42 -0800

Glen said:

> It forwards the e-mail to every in your address book as well.
>
> Nice little virus . .. lol
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Glen Bernas
> EMC˛
> The Enterprise Storage Company
> QA SIPT Oracle DBA
> 228 South Street; BMC 38
> Hopkinton, MA 01748
> 508-435-1000 x23237

And so did everyone that was e-mailed about the virus - don't wory - I am not trying to be sarcastic, I do the same thing - I mail all friends and coleagues - , it just occured to me that both these viruses and the threats basically cause similar thing - massive flow of e-mails.

Kind Regards

Kresimir Fabijanic

Author: Kresimir Fabijanic
  INET: kresimir_at_ozemail.com.au