OT: Life in New England

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 08:01:14 -0800

Since a bunch of us in the Northeast had a real review of our recovery plans yesterday, like we actually had to follow them, I thought that the following might provide a little comic relief for the remainder of the week.

Dick Goulet
BTW: I live in New Hampshire!

____________________Forward Header_____________________

Ah... life in NH

Dear Diary: Aug. 1
Moved to our new home in New Hampshire. It is so beautiful here. The country is so picturesque. Can hardly wait to see it covered with snow. I LOVE IT HERE. OCT. 14
New Hampshire is the most beautiful place on earth. The leaves are turning all different colors. I love the shades of red and orange. Went for a ride through the hills and saw some deer. They are so graceful. Certainly they are the most peaceful animals on earth. This must be paradise. I LOVE IT HERE. NOV. 11
Dear season will open soon. I can't imagine anyone wanting to kill such an elegant creature. The very symbol of peace and tranquillity. Hope it will snow soon. I LOVE IT HERE.

DEC. 2
It snowed last night. Woke up to find everything blanketed in white. It looked like a postcard. Went outside and cleaned snow off the steps and shoveled the driveway. We had a snowball fight today (I won). When the snowplow came by we had to shovel the driveway again. What a beautiful place. Mother Nature in perfect harmony. I LOVE IT HERE.

DEC. 12
More snow last night. I love it. The snowplow did his trick again that rascal. A winter wonderland. I LOVE IT HERE.

DEC. 19
Snowed again last night. Couldn't get out of the driveway to get to work on time. I'm exhausted from shoveling. F_at_cking snowplow!

DEC. 22
More of that white %$#^ fell last night. I've got blisters on my hands from shoveling. I think the snowplow hides around the corner and waits until I'm done shoveling. That buthole!

DEC. 25
"White Christmas" my busted *&^. Mother F_at_cking snow. If I ever get my hands on that son-of-a-bitch who drives that snowplow. I swear I will castrate the dumb b_at_st@rd. Don't know why they don't use more salt on this f_at_cking ice.

DEC. 28
More of the same ^%$# last night. Been inside since Christmas Day except for when "Snowplow Harry" comes by. Can't go anywhere. The car is buried in a mountain of white. The weatherman says expect another 10 inches tonight. Do you know how many shovels full of snow 10 inches is?

Jan. 1
Happy F_at_cking New Year. The weatherman was wrong (again). We got 34 inches of snow this time. At this rate it won't melt until the 4th of July. The snowplow got stuck down the road and sh^% for brains had the balls to come to the door and ask to borrow my shovel. I told him I broke 6 shovels already, shoveling out what he plowed into my driveway. I broke the 7th shovel over his head.

Jan. 4
Finally got out of the house today. Went to the store to get food and on the way back a deer ran out in front of the car and I hit it. Did about $3,000.00 damage to the car. Wish the hunters had killed them all last November.

May 3
Took the car to the garage in town today. Would you believe the body is rotting away from all the salt they keep dumping all over the roads. It really looks like a piece of sh&^.

May 10
Moved to Florida today. I can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would want to live in the God forsaken State of New Hampshire.

  INET: dgoulet_at_vicr.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Mar 08 2001 - 10:01:14 CST