RE: session commits when PC crashes

From: Rahul <rahul_at_ratelindo.co.id>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 00:22:10 -0800

i tried out a few things too...
my PC is win95, and i;m running plus33, connecting to 8.1.5

  1. when run plus33 from DOS WINDOW, the session DOES NOT commit when closed using ctrl+alt+del, task manager
  2. when plus33W is executed, the session COMMIT ALWAYS, when the window is closed (task manager, clicking 'x' )
  3. in unix (rs/6000) the session DOES NOT commit when KILLED using kill -9

Now my windows sql*plus is acting wierd.... should i turn on the tracing on the client
to debug ?

Rahul

Author: Rahul
  INET: rahul_at_ratelindo.co.id