Re: Imp abnormally terminated without errors.

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 11:19:29 -0800

I had this happen once. The export seemed to go okay but when I went to import it everything fell apart. Try doing the export again. When I tried it again it worked. Oracle support had to reason for it.

Ruth
Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Mar 07 2001 - 13:19:29 CST