RE: Oracle Masters program

From: Ranganath K <ranganathk_at_subexgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 03:50:46 -0800

Dear Mr. Robert,

        Hi! Do you have the ILT Study material for any of the masters' modules? If so, can you lend it to me? By the way, in which countries is the masters certification program conducted? Please reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Ranganath

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

Author: Yexley Robert D SSgt AFIT/SCA
  INET: Robert.Yexley_at_afit.edu

Author: Ranganath K
  INET: ranganathk_at_subexgroup.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Mar 07 2001 - 05:50:46 CST