RE: No record in import help me please :..<(

From: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY) <Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 20:05:49 -0800

Hi,

Just some thoughts - at step 7 did teddy commit after the delete - if not other users / sessions would still see the records as present.

The import found some records so their must be an emp somewhere. So, try another step from your dba account (sun) of

        select object_name, object_type,owner from dba_objects where object_name = 'EMP';

Hope this might help
Regards,
Bruce

Author: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY)
  INET: Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Mar 06 2001 - 22:05:49 CST