Oracle Installation on DiskArray -

From: Sanjay Kumar <ora_user_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 12:07:47 -0800

Hi,

My company is planning to install Disk Array on Solaris.
After that, I am going to install
Oracle.

I just wanted to know whether is there any special consideration or steps to be taken to install Oracle on this Solaris? If so what are the steps? Where can I get that steps from?

I am using Solaris 8 with Oracle 817

Sanjay Received on Tue Mar 06 2001 - 14:07:47 CST