RE: 8.0 / 8i Bang for the Buck Features

From: Diana Duncan <dduncan_at_arsenaldigital.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 10:26:57 -0800

This is not really what you are looking for, but may help -- the book "Oracle8 Design Tips" by Dave Ensor and Ian Stevenson had a good summary of the usefulness of the Oracle8 features for designs. This is 8.0, though, not 8.1.

HTH, Diana

Author: Diana Duncan
  INET: dduncan_at_arsenaldigital.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Mar 06 2001 - 12:26:57 CST