Imp abnormally terminated without errors.

From: Chuan Zhang <chuan_at_asiaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 22:23:09 -0800

<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">   Dear All,

  Has anyone had this

  experience?

  Recently,   when I imported a database   dump with a series of 2G dum files by pipe(this worked before), the import   always terminated abnormally without errors. I have checked the alert log file   and the import log file. I checked the rollback   segments, redo log files, the data and indexes spaces as well. Everything is   normal for me.

  What could it be the cause?

  Thanks very much for your advice.

  This is on Solaris 2.7 with Oracle
  8.1.5EE