RE: OAS and iAS file size comparisons

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 11:32:52 -0800

For ALL download needs I use Download Accelerator Plus available free from http://www.speedbit.com

This supports downloading the same file from multi-mirrors at the same time, resuming downloads, auto-dial, schedule, auto-drop connection, shutdown, and speeding up your suck it through this little phone line times.. Also available on ((hack-hack)) Win ((hack)) 95..

Give it a try it's a great piece of software!

HTH Mark

Author: Ron Rogers INET: RROGERS_at_galottery.org Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists
Author: Seley, Linda INET: LSeley_at_IQNavigator.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists
Author: Boivin, Patrice J