Re: Oracle Licensing

From: Don Jerman <djerman_at_dot.state.nc.us>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 14:05:25 -0800

Last time I danced with our sales rep, power units were per server, not per user... so the power unit price would be 400*100 = 40,000 for an unlimited (Ha! at 200mhz?) number of users. If you ask nicely, yours may agree to convert any concurrent or named user licenses you have into power unit credits.