Re: RE: eek! completely off topic

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 12:18:33 -0800

Ruth,
 Pleas be carefull with the pricing offerred. I understand the quality of home grown beef and your price is lower than the chain supermarket in Atlanta. Does the offer include the people in the South??? (transplanted Yankee)

ROR mª¿ªm

>>> rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us 03/02/01 02:39PM >>>
$4.50 a pound plus shipping and I will send them overnight, just like Omaha Steaks.

;-) Ruth
Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us

Author: Ron Rogers