Re: Fwd:Oracle Upgrade DBA Wanted

From: Gene Sais <Gsais_at_co.palm-beach.fl.us>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 10:03:25 -0800

I got it too. Maybe we should all send back a response, at least a few hundred per user who received it.

>>> ThaterW_at_telergy.net 03/02 10:41 AM >>> On Fri, 2 Mar 2001,dgoulet_at_vicr.com scribbled on the wall in glitter crayon:

->OK Folks,
->
-> I got this in the old inbox this morning. Most likely it came from one of
->the job search services like Monster.com. Funny how those services just can't
->forget you. Anyway it is of no interest to me, I like the New England area and
->am not interested in moving, but there may be one or more of you who are
->interested as has been said in the past. So don't shoot the messenger & do make
->appropriate use of the delete key if needed.
->
->
->Dick Goulet

funny, i got exactally the same note, address harvesting? maybe not. anybody else? oh, and i can't relocate right now, so i'll pass.

--
Bill Thater             Certified ORACLE DBA
Telergy, Inc.            thaterw_at_telergy.net

Author: Thater, William
  INET: ThaterW_at_telergy.net

Author: Gene Sais
  INET: Gsais_at_co.palm-beach.fl.us