Re: Fwd:Oracle Upgrade DBA Wanted

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 09:48:54 -0800

I got that one too..... and I've never signed up for Monster. And if I had, I would NEVER have used this email address for it, I reserve this address exclusively for this list. I think someone/something managed to skim the mailing list (perhaps by signing up for the list and extracting the emails of the people who post?) and is spamming us

Rachel

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com