RE: Oracle Upgrade DBA Wanted

From: Joan Hsieh <Joan.Hsieh_at_mirror-image.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 08:33:56 -0800

Hi Dick,

I got this message too. Hey, I'd like to ask you a question personal. Do you have dba position open in your company?
I live in Andover. I can't stand this company anymore. I just start to looking for.
Thanks,

Joan

Author: Mike Green <mike.green_at_triadpm.com>
Date:       3/1/2001 7:39 PM

Hi Dick

My company is currently looking to hire a full-time Senior Oracle DBA with technical, and some functional, experience supporting Oracle Financial apps.

Ideally, we're hoping to find someone who has been through a few backend and application upgrades because we need to begin immediately.

The initial project involves upgrading from Oracle 7x to 8i on the RDBMS side then phasing out 10.7 smart client and moving to Oracle 11i / 11.5.2. We're also hoping to phase out many of the customizations that have been made to the financial modules such as HR, OM, GL, AR, AP and Payroll.

We're located in the Glendale/Pasadena area which is a great place to live.

If you or somebody you know is interested in becoming part of our Oracle team, send me a resume. If you're not interested in this job or don't want to be bothered, send me an email and let me know.

Thanks,

Michael Green

Triad Project Management
3452 E Foothill Blvd Suite 530