RE: DBWR slaves in NT???

From: Raghu Kota <raghukota_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 13:55:01 -0800

Hi Jesse

Your insight is good, But due to all these problems(One controller) we could't enable archiving. So we are trying to reduce the overhead !! So the what ever minimum LGWR work will done okay...I think Iam correct

Any way thanks to all people for understanding my problem

Raghu.

Author: Raghu Kota
  INET: raghukota_at_hotmail.com