RE: eek!

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 09:38:17 -0800

As a part of my daily calls yesterday - imagine my shock when I phoned for a regular contact of mine - to find that he was IN the train crash!!! He came out OK though according to the receptionist, although he did lose his mobile phone :( I just feel for the families of the ones that didn't make it.

I'm also about 25 miles away from a case of Foot & Mouth!

Sean, you can see the bad moon rising? I got a full one looming over head:)

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk