RE: eek!

From: Kevin Kostyszyn <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 09:05:10 -0800

Minnesota RULES!! I love minnesota

-----Original Message-----
Cherie_Machler_at_gelco.com
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 9:16 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Dennis,

Hope all is well there today. I was a little freaked when I heard about it on the radio on the way home.

Glad you checked in to tell us you were
o.k.

Chere Machler
Gelco Information Network
In Minnesota where they don't have earthquakes

Dennis Taylor <ismgr_at_pctc.com> on 02/28/2001 01:32:07 PM

Please respond to ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> cc: (bcc: Cherie Machler/GELCO)

At 11:17 AM 2/28/01 -0800, you wrote:
>We just had an earthquake. I'm fairly freeked.

See how freaked I was? I mis-spelled 'freaked'.

Dennis Taylor

Niels is bohring.
Author: Dennis Taylor
  INET: ismgr_at_pctc.com