ORACLE_ON_NT !!!!

From: Jackson Dumas <tjaros_at_webmail.co.za>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 05:26:33 -0800

I would like to find out how I can make a Oracle database running on NT to start up automatically if there is a power failure or something on the box without having to down that database. I read another article about Oradim and how to include the startup file if it's not there on Services running on NT. Actually I did check that there is no startup service for database to be automatically started. Now my problem is whether it's possible for me to incorporate this without having to get down time, because this is a 24X7 system and it will take a long time before getting approval and things like those Please help me, I am new on these thangs. Ya help please ...... !!!!

 http://www.webmail.co.za the South-African free email service  WIN R10 000 by registering for free online options for EasyMoney in  http://www.easyinfo.co.za/easymoney/wmindex.asp - Easy Does it - Now!!!

Author: Jackson Dumas
  INET: tjaros_at_webmail.co.za
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Mar 01 2001 - 07:26:33 CST