Document Preparation for a table

From: Sanjay Kumar <ora_user_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:18:42 -0800

Hi,

I am asked to prepare a document listing all possible suggestions for an effective tuning of a single table.

The table has five to six columns with one column having a Long Raw datatype.
The average row that gets into the database is about 1GB.

Could anyone give me possible
suggestions?

I was planning to start from DB Block Size. I also thought of having 16 as the block size.

I would like to know whether is this a good idea of having 16?

Sanjay Received on Wed Feb 28 2001 - 18:18:42 CST