RE: Beta program opportunity

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:38:42 -0800

Hi,
I am running it on a HP-UX 11.0 server and currently connected to 2 databases.
Top shows StorageXpert using anywhere between 1 to 9% CPU. I have been running it since morning (for about 4 hours now). What version are you using? Mine is Beta Version 1.0b4 build 1.0.4.249. Have you contacted Quest?

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com