RE: 2/28/01 - PL/SQL Syntax Request

From: William Beilstein <BeilstWH_at_obg.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:07:17 -0800

Are there rules on what the combination of key, A, M, and C produce or can each mixture of the for key values be any random value?

>>> "Khedr, Waleed" <Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM> 02/28/01 12:35PM >>> You put the following in a table (could be temporary): Key A M C one two three four five

CA      IND   1     1          CZ      STA     OFF       BOO      AD
CA      IND   3     1          CZ      STA     OFF       REP      AD
CA      IND   1     4          CZ      STA     OFF       AV       AD

PH IND 1 1 PH STA OFF BOO PO PH OUT 1 1 PH REF NULL RBO PO

And then joing it to the original table (or use NL) to update it.

Author: Gorden-Ozgul, Patricia E
  INET: gorden_at_bnl.gov

Author: Khedr, Waleed
  INET: Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM