RE: How do i Cofigure oracle 8 i?

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 07:19:27 -0800

First off, go and get the Installation Guide for your specific platform - www.technet.oracle.com
Then go ahead and find the Oracle 8i Reference Guide - www.technet.oracle.com
Then the Net8 Admin Guide - www.technet.oracle.com Then the Oracle8i Admin Guide.. from www.tecblah.debaldeblah.com You get the picture. We cannot answer every question that you may come accross while doing this, so your best bet is to get the guides, read them, attempt your task, try to find the answer in the manual, and then if you fail, come to list..

Author: Rajiv Ranjan
  INET: rajivranjan_at_fdsonline.com