RE: dbms_stats

From: Trassens, Christian <CTrassens_at_uni2.es>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 03:07:03 -0800

Well, that is what I said. Try not to use dbms_stats with the parameter GATHER STALE o GATHER EMPTY. With GATHER I haven't had any problem yet.

And the monitoring feature is runing well. Therefore, if you are not sure of dbms_stats, use monitoring but with analyze or dbms_utility or dbms_ddl.

Regards.

Author: Trassens, Christian
  INET: CTrassens_at_uni2.es