Re: Email/Paging/Mobile Phone alerts

From: Joseph S. Testa <teci_at_oracle-dba.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 15:45:15 -0800

yea its unreal, back to the easy days on seeing how much datafile is in use, yes somethings i do use the gui for but since i can do it the old fashioned way(scripts), i dont feel bad :)

joe

--
Joe Testa  http://www.oracle-dba.com
Performing Remote DBA Services, need some backup DBA support?
Author: Joseph S. Testa
  INET: teci_at_oracle-dba.com