RE: MetaLink

From: Adams, Matthew (GEA, 088130) <MATT.ADAMS_at_APPL.GE.COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:30:28 -0800

Somehow I doubt very many people were planning on showing up for this one.  It's on tuesday at 5pm.  I'll be lucky if the room is 10% full.

I've encountered no problems with using TechNet lately, just metalink.  What problems do you see with it?

R. Matt Adams  - GE Appliances - matt.adams_at_appl.ge.com      Contrary to popular opinion, Unix is user friendly.      It's just particular about who it makes friends with.