Re: MS KB Article

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 09:05:48 -0800

It is directions, from MS support supposedly, on how to RTFM. RBG ----- Original Message -----
To: "Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L" <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 11:05 AM

> What is it? I am dying to know but the site is blocked by our fireball.
>
> ??
> Raj
> Rajendra Jamadagni MIS, ESPN Inc.
> Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com
> Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN
Inc.

> QOTD: Any clod can have facts, but having an opinion is an art !

> This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named
recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify ESPN at (860) 766-2000 and delete this e-mail message from your computer, Thank you.

Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us