Re: Email/Paging/Mobile Phone alerts

From: Paul Drake <paled_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 22:20:22 -0800

ah-ha

Joe embedded "nt" in that word. - its "fatntastic". Yes, I believe that Joe is a closet NT lover. yep - without a doubt - it finally leaked out. Admit it Joe - you've gotten soft to Oracle on NT. did it start with just your laptop - and then a few Client Sites? next thing you knew - well, NT wasn't so bad for a small DB, and the threading was lightweight for a non-heavy duty installation?

Now - we all suspect that "he doth protest too much?" when you routinely bash NT (not that it doesn't deserve it)

Joe, what is it about NT that you love most? Inquiring mindz want to know.

(off to don the astronaut suit to sustain the flaming re-entry)

Paul

Author: Paul Drake
  INET: paled_at_home.com